- The Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy is contained in Safeguarding Children Parish Handbook
We invite you to read this handbook to become familiar with the Killala Diocesan Policy for Child Safeguarding.
- The National Board for Child Safeguarding in the Catholic Church in Ireland (NBSCCCI) outline and update the Guidance for the Seven Standards for Child Safeguarding. Please click on the link attached to view the Guidance: https://www.safeguarding.ie/policy-guidance/view-all-the-guidance
- Diocesan Child Safeguarding Policy and Contacts contains the Policy on Safeguarding in Killala Diocese and all necessary contacts you need in this regard.
- Code of Conduct for Staff & Volunteers working with Children/Young People in Parish and/or Diocesan Activities
- Code of Behaviour for Children and Young People taking part in Parish and/or Diocesan Activities – Code of Behaviour leaflet for Children, with contacts and information.
- Please find our Whistleblowing Policy if you have any concerns
Appendix of Forms: Guide of Reference (you can find these forms in the link on Child Safeguarding Parish handbook)
- Form SG-01: Application form for work in church-related activities (page 64)
- Form SG-02: Declaration of workers in church-related activities (page 67)
- Form SG-03: Safeguarding agreement form (page 68)
- Form SG-04: Child & parental/guardian joint consent form (page 69)
- Form SG-05: Accidents/incidents form (page 71)
- Form SG-06: Hazard assessment form (page 73)
- Form SG-07: External groups using church property form (page 74)
- Form SG-08: General complaints form (page 76)
- Form SG-09: Child protection referral form (page 77)
- Vetting Invitation form, Vetting Application Form (page 56-61)