Father Peyton Centre, Ireland – Holy Cross Family Ministries
Based in Attymass, Co Mayo, the Father Peyton Centre is a visitor centre dedicated to the spiritual and cultural heritage of Venerable Patrick Peyton C.S.C. and are seeking applications for the position of Centre Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to develop the Visitor Centre further and support the existing valuable work of the services provided.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Holy Cross Family Ministries Ireland, the Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate community services including Meals on Wheels and weekly gatherings;
- Maintain and develop the facility to offer an excellent visitor experience;
- Manage the staff and resources of the centre effectively;
- Co-ordinate events, retreats and visitors in conjunction with the Executive Director;
Applicants must possess the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience managing in a similar Visitor Experience role;
- In depth Knowledge of community services and funding available;
The successful candidate will be highly motivated to work on their own initiative, have a specific interest in the role and excellent people management skills.
To request detailed Job Description and application form, email:
Completed Applications should be submitted by email to: email@example.com, before 17:00, Friday, February
The Fr Peyton Centre is an Equal Opportunities Employer